The sixth International Conference, “Gender. Ecology. Health”, will be held at Kharkiv National Medical University from 18th April to 19th April 19, 2019.
The goal of the conference will be an interdisciplinary analysis of gender equality, ecology, and health in the context of the integration of scientific views and public opinion.
Roundtable "The Essence and Perspectives of Preventive, Anti-Aging and Gender Medicine» is on the agenda
I. THE THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF THE GENDER PROBLEM
• The Gender phenomenon in Philosophy and Usualness.
• Sociopolitical, economical and legal aspects of the problem “Gender. Ecology. Health”.
• Gender problems and the perspective in Ukrainian culture.
• Youth, the problem of gender equality and ecological perspectives.
II. THE GENDER PROBLEM IN MEDICINE
• Gender difference in the manifestation and development of disease.
• The Influence of environment on reproductive health.
• Diagnostic and transfer-inherited disease, connected with gender.
• Gender influence on the frequency of appearance of complications.
• Gender influence on the prediction of the results of treatment.
• The affect of gender differences in the physician’s general practice.
• Influence of mother’s health on prenatal and postnatal growth.
III. THE GENDER PROBLEM IN ECOLOGY
• Gender aspects of healthy lifestyles.
• The Chernobyl disaster: ecological, medical and gender context.
• Ecological pathology, its factors and gender specificity. Endemic diseases.
• Gender questions of the protection of labour and occupational hygiene.
• Urbanization problems and gender origins of the organization of surrounding living conditions.
The official languages of the conference are Ukrainian, Russian, and English.