Dima Gritsky and Boomerang Branding present an open lecture from Polish academics on branding and the School of Form.
This lecture will offer a flavour of the innovative curriculum offered by the School for Form, which combines design with humanities and social sciences; emphasising a close collaboration with global brands such as Ikea, Lidl, Cropp, Reserved, Kaiser, Skoda and many more.
Established by an expert team and led by Dutch fashion consultant -Lidevii Edelkoortone, one of the most famous personalities in the field of design and a global trend setter, the school focusses on implementing practical experience, putting academic theory into practice.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wishes to receive a diploma from a European university and build a career as a designer in Europe;
- Students of creative disciplines who wish to continue their education at a professional university in Europe;
- High school students who want to choose a creative profession with skills that are in high demand;
- Parents who want to give their children an effective European education;
- Creative people who expect to receive professional education.
LOCATION: English HUB (Sumskaya str., 17)
FREE ENTRANCE (registration): https://goo.gl/forms/mklHfg8d3j6TwPJI3